Practical AI Briefing
This briefing will provide a practical outcome-based exploration of AI and its various applications and transformational impact. Emerging technology and opportunities to leverage AI for business outcomes create exciting possibilities. In this briefing expect to gain clarity on what a Practical AI approach is and how it could be leveraged to solve intricate business challenges. Explore strategies for mitigating operational risk related to ethics, privacy, bias, and security concerns. We will briefly discuss architecture, implementation methods, and options for the adoption of multiple modes of AI to help kickstart your journey.
- What is Practical AI?
- Definition of relevant applications in the enterprise
- General use cases and their importance to the enterprise
- AI readiness
- Organizational needs and relevance
- Overall data strategy and risk
- Data management & security
- Technical architecture considerations
- Center of Excellence concepts for Generative and Predictive AI, Deep and Machine Learning, and Digital Twin
How AI Transforms the Business
- Generative AI and the power of prediction for customer service
- Industrial Digital Twin for improved safety and efficiency
- Enhanced customer experience – expanded automated engagement modes
- Improved employee productivity – use Generative AI to reduce creation time
- Operational automation
- Process automation and optimization
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Cloud-based Software-as-a-Service deployment
- Private Cloud deployment
- Shared AI Models vs. Self-Generated
Future trends and opportunities
- Evaluating emerging concepts
- Risk vs Reward
- Center of Excellence incubation
- Expanding integrations
Challenges, risks, & mitigation
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities, or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization.
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, CIOs, CDOs, data owners, line of business owners, and IT Directors. Anyone interested in learning more about how data strategy can change how they do business today and deliver relevant services to end-users.
Post Briefing Actions?
If the information in this briefing seems too high level or a briefing has already been completed, we have more in-depth options available for each area of focus.